Monday, December 8, 2008

Moving Matty down, but check out this cute kid:)




The holidays have not even really gotten crazy for us yet but it has been hard for me to sit down and do this. Even though I have something super fun to blog about. Parker turned FIVE he has been talking about turning five since his third birthday. He would spin himself around and tell people to watch him to see how fast he could TURN five, and now it has finally come!


Yes you are counting 26 cute little heads in this picture (thanks to Annie risking her life to get this picture) it was the greatest party ever:) Parker loved it and loved having everyone there to wish him happy birthday! I had asked Parker who he wanted to invite to his birthday party and since he had not had one before he wanted to invite everyone he could think of. And since I had never given him a birthday party before I thought it was a great idea. It was fun and furious the whole time I planned a half dozen activities and each on lasted about 5 min including explaining the rules and then it was pure CRAZINESS and running around until we could get them settled for the next activity. I would not have had it any other way I am glad Parker loves to have his friends around him, and that I will do when there are no friends to be found.
+ you buddy:) +MOM


6 comments:

Ashlee said...

How fun to find your blog. Oh my heavens, that's what I call a Birthday party! Good for you!
I love the title of your blog-and another "man" almost here.

Jana said...

Wow, You are so Brave!! I never could have done that and stayed sane!! Good for you!! I love it and Adam said it was a way fun party!! :)

Jamie said...

Oh goodness! Sounds like fun and a little scary! Good Job! How are you feeling? YOu are so cute pregnant!

Emily said...

Go Amber! Sunbeams must be a weekly walk in the park after that party!

Britney said...

Holy cow!?! Your awesome. I'm doing my first birthday party in a few months for TJ...but there is no way I'm inviting that many kids. Your a better woman than I! :)

Layla said...

Thanks so much for inviting Nic... it meant a lot to him and he had a great time!