Saturday, October 25, 2008

.TAG, About my Hubby.
.This Tag is from Jess.
1) Where did you meet? Our paths crossed many times but we tell people that we met in Drivers Ed.
2) How long did you date before you got married? If you count before the mission 3 1/2 years.
3) How long have you been married? 8 1/2 years
4) What is your favorite feature of his? His nose!!!
5) What is your favorite quality of his? He is soooooooo patient

6) Does he have a nickname for you? NO he says it's just because he likes my name so much.
7) What is his favorite food? THis time of year Bologna Cheese and tomato sanwiches.
8) What is his favorite sport? to play its volleyball and football.
9) When and where was your first kiss? It was nine months after we started dating in front of his house after I had filled a tape with kiss the girl and left it in his truck he, he, he.
10) What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Are any kids going to read this do you really want me to tell you;)
11) Do you have any children? 2 little boys and 1 on the way!
12) Does he have a hidden talent? More and more people know about this but he is REALLY good at the piano (that's what cinched the deal)
13) How old is he? 30
14) Who said "I love you" first? He did, but I new it was coming!
15) What is his favorite type of music? Church music but most of the stuff he sings is pretty heavy.
16) What do you admire the most about him?He is such a great dad.
17) Do you think he will read this? Not unless I make him.

I tag Erin and Laurie (if you want) and anyone else who wants to do this I love reading these fun facts.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that you were so blunt about "the kiss" you crack me up. oh and i love your comment about your favorite thing to do together. Isn't that all married couples. lol


your awesome!! :)

Annie said...

Ha, ha... you should make him read this! He would love it, he may even start blogging for himself:) You two are so cute together!

Monica said...

9 months?!?! I'd say you are the patient one! Cute!!

Rachel said...

Oh Amber, when I read the part about the kiss, I laughed so hard my side hurt!! You guys are so fun.. Thanks for always cheering me up!

Britney said...

Cute, Amber...I love reading these too! :)

Jamie said...

You are hilarious! I love the kissing story! You're my hero!

Jessie said...

YAY! You did it. I'm so proud of you! These are so fun to read:)